#telephone #conferencing #service
Phone Conferencing Service
Budget Conferencing’s Phone Conferencing Service can save you up to 85%
A sample conference call during business hours which lasting 60 minutes, with 6 participants in Australia. All join by toll free number, national wide.
- A Telstra audio conferencing call would cost: $198
- An Optus audio conferencing call would cost: $162
- A HotAir audio conferencing call would cost: $90
- A Eureka audio conferencing call would cost: $50.40
- A Budget Conferencing conferencing call would cost: $32.40
- You would save on that telephone conference call $165.60
- That is a saving of almost 85%
How can you use Budget Conferencing?
Budget Conferencing is a teleconferencing / phone conferencing service:
- Readily accessible and easy to use simply dial out from your landline or mobile!
- Available with a range of productivity features including operator assisted audio conferencing, structured question and answer sessions, participant polling and conference recording.
- Reliable and secure feel secure with our enterprise-grade network.
Businesses using a conference calls service daily to meet with people, both internally and outside of their company, are applied across common applications such as client meetings or sales presentations, project meetings and updates, regular team meetings, training classes and communication to employees who work in different locations. As a primary means of cutting travel costs and allowing workers to be more productive by not having to go out-of-office for meetings, a reliable conferencing service is a must for any business.
You can easily access bring your customers and your co-workers together, or enable your workforce to meet and share knowledge, precisely when needed. Budget conferencing is available 24-hours a day, and is simply active by entering access details into a mobile or fixed phone.
Budget Conferencing also provide operator assisted audio conferencing, which is an operator runs your conference call to provide a professional and structured event. Also ideal for a high profile client presentation or customer education seminars.
With our operator assisted audio conferencing, you will need to book your conference in advance. This is because these calls require a dedicated operator to be present on the call, and we need to make sure one is available for you. We ask that please allow 2 working days for us to schedule the meeting for you.
Telephone conference calling / teleconferencing is a cost efficient means of linking people over great distances, including overseas and interstates saving both the time and cost of traveling. The efficiency of conferencing enables your workforce to dedicate more time to productive, core business operations.
Phone Conferencing Service / Teleconferencing Australia
Phone Conferencing Service / Teleconferencing International